turbo upgrades

04 stroker

I'm wanting to upgrade the turbo on my truck in signature. Im wanting to stick with the stock vgt style, so I'm looking at the vgt-ss from elite or the II hybrid turbo and BDP. Is there much difference in these turbos? Can I run it on stock sticks? I'll be upgrading them eventually but just not in the budget right now. I do drive this everyday and pull trailers frequently.

thanks in advance

there is a few ways you can go. We setup turbos for what you currently do with the truck everyday and also look down the road for where you want the truck to end up at. In some situations we can look down the road depending in where you want to be for performance and end up using your single setup and incorporate it into a twin setup.

I think I'll probably stick with the VGT style. But what what would you recommend for a fixed position turbo?

if you're using stock sticks then my understanding of the 6.0 (not too much understanding) is that a bigger turbo is not needed

On my xtreme race program I still have a slight haze under full throttle. So I was thinking a modified turbo would clean that up. Plus I just love the sound of those turbos.

i've heard good stuff about the elite turbo you suggested... just my $.02

On my xtreme race program I still have a slight haze under full throttle. So I was thinking a modified turbo would clean that up. Plus I just love the sound of those turbos.

give us a call would be glad to help you out.

we are getting ready to do a 66mm on a 6.0 should look good when we are done. he is going for a 600hp dd

Just using the calculators here, mine is around 640 at the flywheel, 585 at the wheel. (12.93 @ 103.48mph fuel only)...an this run was with a tight .70 A/R turbine housing...

Thanks guys. And EDP, you'll probably be getting a call from me in the upcoming months. 600 HP??? what size sticks are you going to be running and how much spray to achieve 600HP on that size charger?

Thanks guys. And EDP, you'll probably be getting a call from me in the upcoming months. 600 HP??? what size sticks are you going to be running and how much spray to achieve 600HP on that size charger?

Look forward to the call and also the guy stating hes going to get 600hp.....

lines are ment to be broke in this world.... at least thats what i tell the state trooper everytime he pulls me over:bang

Back