Turbo_69's Video

Tooloe

i made a video of us just bull****ing around the other day... it's nothing crazy but let us know what you think i'm pretty sure he'll step in after while!
Video
YouTube - 04 Cummins

S6300717copy.jpg

S6300709copy.jpg

Thanks again!

Wow, how did you get your truck to smoke so much? Did you put a burning tire in the bed? What's that metal pipe in the bed for, is that where you hang the burning tire?

AWESOME!!!!

Lmao yeah thats what you call having too much time on your hands incase the vid did already tell ya that. Ive been wanting a stack for sometime because cleaning soot off my rear fender was gettin old so I just sat down and made one out of 8 inch exhaust pipe. Its not as clean cut as some of the kits but it gets the job done. Thanks man!

Wow your truck blows alot of smoke! How much is your turbo boosting? I'm looking to put mods on my truck. Mine will only puff if my chip is turned up. Do you have twin turbos? That thing runs good!

Thanks high tech, I'm runnin 42 lbs of boost on a stock turbo, injectors, cp3, lift pump etc etc...the only thing on the truck is a PPE stacked with a dr. performance predator stg3....well and of a goerend full built tranny.:woohoo:

Good looking truck. What song is that in the vid? It rips pretty goog!

Wow your truck blows alot of smoke! How much is your turbo boosting? I'm looking to put mods on my truck. Mine will only puff if my chip is turned up. Do you have twin turbos? That thing runs good!

:hehe: LOL :hehe:

ROTFLMFWAO!!

:poke:

Looked good, valve cover was pretty cool. Watch blowing smoke everywhere and posting it, its not an accepted thing to do anymore. Most are dicks about it...

Last edited:
Yeah sledpuller your right about that I had to get a little ignorance outta my system and I happened to have a buddy with a video camera ridin with me. Thanks for the compliment though maybe one day i'll get this thing setup right and and it wont blow smoke at all then everybody else will look like dicks.....:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Back