twins build

racerfreak

hi everyone i just received my piping and s 475 turbo fromm cpp i am looking to make 600 hp any advice on how to get there from here .i have a hamilton 110-220 cam and 7x10 sac sticks wondering if i should get bigger sticks any advice is welcome

I'm making 600hp with the following mods.

5x.018 injectors, 160 pump, .024 DV, racked barrels, rack plug, 26* timing, no plate, 5k gsk, helix 2 camshaft, 66-74-12 turbo, and an air dog.

5x0.014" will get you what you want, too bad you bought a primary that is far too big for your goals.

Anything with a smaller turbine. Seems like all I hear/see lately are people talking about compressor sizes, yet no one seems to be concerned about the turbine wheel size, which is far more important. Most would be shocked to know there are 6 different S400 turbine wheels, why do 90% of the consumers buy the largest one, because it is the cheapest, whether it is right or wrong.

i guess you may be right but i posted here and elsewhere about what turbo i should buy and most people pointed me towards the s475 with the ar of 1.32

Back