twins help?

Mr.T

DPF's are gay
ok, so i picked up an industrial injection super phatshaft 66 for 100 bucks, it needs rebuilt but im getting that taken care of ASAP, my question is, what would be better as a bottom charger in a set of twins? an S480 or an S510? other turbo suggestions are always welcome, the truck rarely tows anymore, its mostly just a toy. thanks in advance guys!:snoop:

i would say the 480 with a race cover, the 510 is one huge mo fo!, i mean huge! a 66 over a 480 will support 900 on fuel, a some more with nitrous.....

i was thinkin the 480 would be the way to go, i hear a 66 over 510 will work good too, obviously slower spooling though LOL

either way i dont see towing anything with a 66 as your secondary on a 12v. maybe a jet ski. what are your HP goals? 1000+ -> 510.

Garrett

haha, i tow a two place snowmobile trailer at the very most. HP goals are 850+ with no spray

i'll probably go with a 480, i dont know enough about garrett's to even know what to look for

we have an HT4C in the parts room at work, and a turbo off of a 3406E cat, not sure exactly what it is

HT4C ought to make a nice twin setup. It should flow around 125 - 130 lbs per minute, more than an S480.

Back