unfinished 3.0 trucks???

TheHammer

broke
how many unfinished 3.0 trucks are out there that are predicted to appear either in 2015 or 2016? I know of 5 in my area that are either suppose to reappear or debut and 2 sitting dormant with indecisive agendas.

One here. We thought we were done for this year but then broke it at a test and tune this spring. We will be back up and running shortly. Hopefully for a bit longer this time! :eek:

If a few 2.6 trucks decide to go to an upgraded rear end and run in the 3.0 we would have a decent class again.

Last edited:
One here. We thought we were done for this year but then broke it at a test and tune this spring. We will be back up and running shortly. Hopefully for a bit longer this time! :eek:

If a few 2.6 trucks decide to go to an upgraded rear end and run in the 3.0 we would have a decent class again.

I was present when that happened. your truck was not one of the 5 I was considering. I figured you were going to do the measures needed to make it. it was not coincidental imo that there were multiple ppl 3.0 hooks up here this season. between isp and badger state there are quite a few trucks. both classes are growing and probably will continue to do so now that isp changed its rules. around the state line I don't see why 7-12 trucks every hook is not possible. rumor has it the rumor's (faber) new power plant should be ready for 2015 I know the schaefers spent some $$ and will most likely continue to show face occasionally with one of those 2 orgs. if for some reason steindorfs truck sells, I hope it stays in the area.

Last edited:
Strissels is for sale on racing junk for anyone considering entering the class!!
Mark, what did you guys break at the test n tune in the spring?

How many 3.0 trucks for sure is badger state going to have 1-3

How many 3.0 trucks for sure is badger state going to have 1-3

pooler, ripp, mark, doug, brunks if they choose to run this year. if that one 01 fummins gets done. theres a truck from the stevens point area that is supposedly almost done. w/e james decides if he still has his rig. mine most likely wont be ready...

Count my 2wd. Hopefully be out for the 2015 season.

lynn itll be interesting to have you back. pretty excited to see how it hooks with way more power.. Jason that's a valid point. jim does hook a handful of them. but we will see only time will tell. im trying to twist garrets arm a little to put his back together instead of selling it.

Howland makes way more hooks for badger then doug has. And theres more trucks out just most don't want to follow club hooks they just go to ones that are close or to the big hooks like Tomah,Hillsboro, schieds or so on

Trust me im itching to get back in the drivers seat. i just hope i can get the new ponies to hook up. Trying a brand new chassis design so we'll see how that pans out.

The white one ???? , I guess I should look at home to see if I got a new one or not. Me and Ski will throw something together, you might even be be impressed by it

The white one ???? , I guess I should look at home to see if I got a new one or not. Me and Ski will throw something together, you might even be be impressed by it

the first gen? a big birdy told me it was gonna be white as we were making the midget shoot ****ty shots at the Mexican restaurant in Waupun that night..

Back