Video of my first pull

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Well, I finally did my first sled pull and I have to say, everybody was right- I'm definately hooked!:ylsuper: This was saturday at the DHRA in Houston and we were just pulling for fun. I went 296' or 297'; don't remember which, but someone told me it was the 3rd longest out of 30 or so trucks.:woohoo:

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a186/imelmo/truck%20pics/?action=view&current=myfirstpull.flv

I will definately be doing this again! My tire pressure was low (about 40psi all around) because of the drag races. Might of been able to go a little further if it wasn't for that.

Thanx to bbunting and Clint from ATS for the advice!:thankyou2:

Danny, I gotta tell you, that was awesome, you gained celebrity status immediatley with the crowd. Also, its awesome how the smoke just clears right up. Whatever jet your using is cleaning it up completly.

good pic of your truck here as well

109826.jpg

I dont know if I met you on Sunday but you have a great looking truck an it really pulls nice also!!

I POSTED IT FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE & THE RACE YOU & BUNTTING.:lolly:

If any of you thought you might have met Danny and not sure what he looks like, here is a pic: :lolly:
shrek.jpg

Mike PM me your shipping address:

(shotgun willie cd dub :Cheer: )

it looked good, but did ya hit that turbo in a bottle when it just went way too clean???

LOL. Yep that was the spray. Danny let me ride shotgun. Coolest ride ever.

Great lookin' pull. Congrats! It's like the crack cocaine of motorsports...Super addictive.

Nice looking truck, and nice looking video!

Did anyone get MY hook on video?

Back