Wade a min???

NELSON359

trying to keep up
Anyone else see the post from Kory and Wade? Man relabeling other manufactures products as your own?

Anyone else see the post from Kory and Wade? Man relabeling other manufactures products as your own?

I saw it. There are many things bothersome/ interesting about that post.

Yeah, apparently there was relabeling of parts or transparency not provided as to the origin.

Also, Koryseidon/ PPEI/ Elevated Ingenuity terminated Wade as the driver of the car and apparently are going to have Tony Rizzi or Daddy Dave drive it.

Either way, it's a marketing scheme and grandstanding.

I saw it. There are many things bothersome/ interesting about that post.

Yeah, apparently there was relabeling of parts or transparency not provided as to the origin.

Also, Koryseidon/ PPEI/ Elevated Ingenuity terminated Wade as the driver of the car and apparently are going to have Tony Rizzi or Daddy Dave drive it.

Either way, it's a marketing scheme and grandstanding.

I'm also confused as to this supposed relabeling. If I buy a part from someone and slap Timbeaux on it, am I relabeling? What If I pay Keating to make me a valve cover with my name on it?

Also, If I pay a vendor for parts on my car that are not part of a sponsorship deal, do I have to give them credit/shoutouts?

Hahahahaha haha someone needs to wake up if relabeling is an issue....

Assembled in the USA using global parts Hahahahaha haha.

All those machined valve covers... What ever will we do?!?

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

Seems to me there’s a little bit more going on than some renamed valve covers.

The guy just looks like a kunt to me either way.

Seems to me there’s a little bit more going on than some renamed valve covers.

The guy just looks like a kunt to me either way.
There's always some angle with Wade. I'm sure there is something else, but at face value, the only thing that matters is producers consent for resale or not.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

Ok, just clarifying with the way some of the comments have been tracking. Don't exactly get the best impression from the other guy either.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Don't know all of the details with their agreement, but if I went to Scheid for an engine it would be a "Scheid engine" ...guess I was under the impression that the Vette had an NGM engine, not a @Carillo rods @Wagler heads @Industrial fuel system...Maybe I need to tag some more people for some #credibility

Relabeling happens every day, everyone does it, the issue is when you claim your engines are your own “innovation” but are actually just parts assembled from the truly innovative people in the industry.

“A leader in duramax diesel engine innovation” - wade moody

“Innovation is the creation, development and implementation of a NEW product, process or service, with the aim of improving efficiency, effectiveness or competitive advantage.”

Doesnt seem too innovative to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only issue I have is that’s 90% of engine builders and programs. Proline uses other people’s parts in a proline engine. Yes wade is an idiot but some of that is blown out of proportion. I would be surprised if he can do to much work anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back