wanting to do a full motor build for a race truck, where can i get parts?

SMOKIN-U

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I have an an 88 2wd auto and i am wanting to turn it into a race truck. I have looked everywhere for parts and the only thing people have is for the powerstrokes. I have heard that the rotory style pumps can only be tweeked to about 400 hp, but i have heard of an inline pump with adapters that is similar to a p7100 on a 12 valve that you can get major power out of it. Has anyone heard of this or aftermarket injectors or anything like that? thanks for the help. :tree:

There is a V8 inline pump, but you are gonna spend some change on the heads. Call TFS performance. Tom did the 1st "superstroke"

DPS-performance, Ken has had about the hottest IDI around. Hypermax also has parts.

Truck Parts

I have a 1991 F350 with the 7.3 just sitting in my back yard it ran about a year ago the oil pressure was jumping up and down so i parked it if you want the truck just come and get it. PM me if you want more info on it. or email at fkrace4217@aol.com

Mel Agne has a performance IP and injectors. The cost is more than with Ken at DPS, but you get real customer service with Mel. Ken has pissed off alot of people by providing poor quality assurence and horrible customer service.

I'd contact Mel if you want a serious fuel for your IDI. PM me and I'll give you his phone number...or PM him on Oilburners.

Heath

I have the number for Tom @ TFS if you want it.

Back