WAO Racing

WAO Racing

Get Smoked
Dj & Vivian I just wanted to say thanks for the great program. I went to Rockingham Saturday and laid the best times yet. With just the looney and exhaust it went 13.62 @ 97mph with a 1.809 60ft on motor. The last past i sprayed a zex .073 jet and went 12.791 @ 105mph with a 1.77 60ft. I think i still can get just a little better with same jet considering i didnt have anything available to het the bottle and it was at 900 at the start and finished the pass it was at 875 or so. Oh for what it is worth the egt's was 1400*.

Thanks again, Michael Young (w/ Lisa and Clinton Roberts)

What truck was it in. Fill out your signature line, and, tell us the details. Awesome numbers. Do oyu have studs? I am about to put a 100 shot on once the studs are in. I have the studs in my garage awaiting.

The truck is stock other than what was posted. No studs, no aftermarket filter. The truck only has a 285 75 16 Bridgestone tire nothing special. Oh the truck does have the EGR delete pipe that i made. That pipe does fix pukeing.

:thankyou2: Michael,

Glad to hear it. Actually, I couldn't think of better news on Monday morning :ylsuper: or any morning for that matter :woohoo:

Have a great day,
Vivian & DJ

P.S. Let's see if we can get a little more hp out of it :group:

MOMBENZ said:
:thankyou2: Michael,

Glad to hear it. Actually, I couldn't think of better news on Monday morning :ylsuper: or any morning for that matter :woohoo:

Have a great day,
Vivian & DJ

P.S. Let's see if we can get a little more hp out of it :group:

Vivian & DJ
I'll try the programs out as fast as you can send them to me. I like to here that "let's see if we can get a little more hp out of it".
Thanks again, Mike

Back