Wauchula fl sled pull in august

MoPower05

August 25th is the next sled pull in wauchula, florida. There were some that thought the last one was rained out, this track is covered bleachers and all. Rain is not a factor here. Lots of new trucks pulled at the July 21st pull hope to see everyone back in august.

FYI there has been a rule about yoke(u-joint) covers and eveyone who pulls should have them for safty. That lifted chevy at the end of the night blew universal joint parts all over so look for this rule to be enforced next pull. If you can stand back from your truck 15' and see your universal joints(lifted trucks) this rule could affect you.:rules: :rules:

McRat's will be attending as spectators :woohoo:

Kat said:
McRat's will be attending as spectators :woohoo:

Yippie.........It will be great to have you Guy's in the house.

Note: if you have a stock truck, The promoter said you can wrap your u-joints with ductape (about 10 wraps) and that will pass tech. Sounds a little wierd, but you can pull with this set-up.

I am fairly new to central florida area and wanting to attend some truck pulls. Can you guys give me some directions to where this is at? Thank you

highpsi said:
I am fairly new to central florida area and wanting to attend some truck pulls. Can you guys give me some directions to where this is at? Thank you
If you travel on highway 17 to wachulla, you will turn west at the Tractor Supply Co. Go straight ahead about 1.5 miles. The road will dead end. You will see the cattlemans arena straight ahead. There will be signs posted on highway 17 at the point where you turn. Sorry I don't have an exact address, but stop anywhere in Wachulla and someone will tell you how to get there.

highpsi said:

This is the address duramaxin14 gave me :D

Hardee County Extension Service
507 Civic Center Drive
Wauchula, Florida 33873

Sorry we couldn't wait for the Diesels to pull :( We stayed until 10 pm but we had to the hamsters back to the hotel since we have to leave for the airport at 5 am:banghead:

Back