We have a winner

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
WE have a winner:

Jason McCarthy
of Huntington Beach

He Goes by 06F250SD here on Comp D.

Congrats To Jason

Heres the really cool part. Jason informed me today that his son is actually at St. Judes hospital, born 3 months Premature after some very difficult times. He's doing very well now, and I think thats called Carma.

Thanks to Everyone that participated. For those that didn't win, I plan to do this again next year God willing. I will calculate the total we raised, and let everyone know. Thanks to our sponsors, and thanks to are members. You guys are Comp D.

Now its time to get back to building the Ranger. I have to try and keep up with Jason.

Congrats.

Congrats! Wow that is just nuts that your son is at the hospital that this all for. I hope that this makes your holidays a little better,

Congrats to jason and his truck,We wish him and his family the best.:rockwoot: :clap: Vinny

Congrats on the win man ! :clap:

congrats to CompD for sponsoring such a worthy cause:clap: !!

This is awesome..Congradulations to Jason, and may your son get bigger and healthier.

A special thanks goes out to Tim (dalpilot) for stepping up and heading this project. Thanks Tim!

What a great pick from the hat! Nice job Dalpilot.

Congrats on winning the raffle Jason. I wish you and your son the best.

And thanks again to all the vendors that donated the products, DALpilot for organizing things and doing the work, and to all the members that participated.

Copied from the other post.... Thanks again Tim and Mods

Ok, well Tim called and gave me the good news this morning. First and foremost, I would like to thank Tim and all the mods at Competition Diesel, without you all this would have never happened, I definately didn't think I was going to win (I never seem to) I figured this was a way for me to give back to all the doctors & nurses at St. Jude since my son has been there since October 2nd. I would also like to thank the vendors for particapating in the event and giving away all of the parts for such a good cause.

And I'd like to thank God for allowing man to invent the diesel and cause all of the :ft: /havoc we use these trucks for.

I am definately stumped, I really dont know were to start...but the look on my wifes face seeing it all apart will make it worthwile :hehe:

My son Jensen, was born 3 months early, my wife came down with hellp syndrome which basically means her body was fighting off the baby and her immune system was shutting down. They took my son on October 2, his due date was January 1st. He was born at 1lb 10oz, 13.5" long, everything working correctly he just had no body fat.

He is now 3lbs 12 oz and is growing by the day. They think he should be home for Christmas which would be the best present we could ever ask for.
He is definately fighter and still going strong.

This is my son's link if you'd like to check it out, it is how we keep our family updated.

Jensen's Link

Thanks again, I will definately keep you all posted on the truck mods.
-Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Jason, you now have everything needed to bring your son home in record time :rockwoot:

Thanks to all the vendors for helping out with products and a BIG thank you to everyone that bought a ticket.

i do find it oddly funny that a 6.0 won a giveaway that has ARP Headstuds in it..... :hehe:

Congrats man!

Awesome! Congrats man, I hope your boy continues to improve and does get home before Christmas. That's the most important part, and oh yeah, you got a ton of cool toys for that rig. Post pics of the mods as they go on, will be a fun thread to watch!

Tim and Comp D staff, a tip of the hat to you guys. That was awesome and a great idea. When I see you guys at Indy next year, first beer's are on me.:Cheer:

Guys we raised $3546.23 for St. Judes. You guys rock, thanks so very much for getting this done. Next year we are gonna try even harder. Thats more than I had thought we would raise, by a good bit. You guys are great. I am gonna try to get a check to them on the 18th, presented at St. Judes in Memphis.

I'll keep ya posted. Thanks again for everyones help.

Back