weekend on the edge dyno results?

crewcabxlt

are results posted anywere from edge drag/dyno day? had to leave before dyno day was done. probably dynoed 80+ trucks.

I took some pics of the results. I didn't get them all but i got most of them. I could post them if you wanted.

I haven't seen any results posted, either.

Dmitri took 1st place in the open category with a lil spray
Hector from Custom Auto took 2nd in the open category

I took 1st in the fuel only category

I don't remember what any of the numbers were. If someone has pics, I'd like to see them! I heard the same thing, around 80+ trucks hit the dyno that day!

Jared

I haven't seen any results posted, either.

Dmitri took 1st place in the open category with a lil spray
Hector from Custom Auto took 2nd in the open category

I took 1st in the fuel only category

I don't remember what any of the numbers were. If someone has pics, I'd like to see them! I heard the same thing, around 80+ trucks hit the dyno that day!

Jared
congrats on the win Jared!!:Cheer: looks like all your work on the truck is really paying off.:evil

congrats on the win Jared!!:Cheer: looks like all your work on the truck is really paying off.:evil

Hey Mark! Haven't seen you around in awhile, what's new? Ya, my setup has been working pretty good...at least I thought so, until I saw the triples on JD's truck. :poke:

just wait he has a little secret

I have THREE little secrets on their way! :rockwoot:

Jared

Sooooo..... Jared, I guess this means I have to drive all the way up there to drive your set up??

Hey Mark! Haven't seen you around in awhile, what's new? Ya, my setup has been working pretty good...at least I thought so, until I saw the triples on JD's truck. :poke:

I have THREE little secrets on their way! :rockwoot:

Jared

haha...it never ends right?!?:ft:
I gotta come up and see you guys trucks!!...soon

Back