weird issues

The Don

Dreaming of Alaska
Been getting light grey smoke at idle, loss of power, ghost limp modes running between 65-70, fuel gauge starts spinning 360* for no apparent reason, transmission slips durring hard right-hand turns, key fobs no longer talk to BCM, and when hooked to a TechII claims injectors 1 4 7&8 are overfueling then completely dead then running perfectly in spec. I believe this to be an electrical issue but am lost as where to start looking.
Your help is appreciated.

Crawl underneath thetruck and check the wiring harness that passes by the engine going back to the trans first, and also check the wiring harness up by the power steering pump as that is another known rub point. And since I see you have an 01, they were known to have ABS module problems that cause all kinds of wierd issues when they short out.

Update. Spent all day crawling under and around truck cleaning and inspecting all connections. All wires outside of cab are good, no rub through found, under dash was different story. Had to remove my phones hands free system, my trailer brake control, and wiring for my aux tank. Something had shorted and melted this bundle of wires together.
Still cant talk to the BCM though. What needs to get replaced?

Back