Well I Did It

BlackBlood

DYECowboy
After many years or lurking join. Been on CF for a while.

Well I got 2001 Dodge Ram 4x4 Quad Cab Long Bed. Signature is up to date on whats in the truck. Lately had a leaky head gasket that turned into a few shinny parts.

Head Resurfaced and Cleaned.
Billet Tappet Cover with breather.
Billet Freezer Plugs (not rear to broke for that upgrade)
ARP Headstuds
ARP Rocker Studs
ARP Oil Pan Bolts
New Oil Pan(thicker flange)
New OEM Rockers(CR Version)
PDD Turbo Drain Plugs
HX35 Turbo Rebuild w/ custom -10an return line.
BHAF waiting on shield from local Sheet Metal Shop

54 Hours of Overtime is needed to break even on cost worst part is that my shift is the one that always hires the OT :(

She got her name from a lovely CHP officer "Big Black Bully" for "aggressive driving" in my truck. Shes always set to TST on 6 and MVP 1/2 gets about 18 city 21 hwy. Wanting to go front free spin kit but life events keep happening.

Welcome. I wish I had known you were buying so much ARP product, I'd have bought a few shares of their stock. Lol. I've gotta say that's a bunch of money spent on zero horsepower.

Welcome. I wish I had known you were buying so much ARP product, I'd have bought a few shares of their stock. Lol. I've gotta say that's a bunch of money spent on zero horsepower.

Only did it because it was faster to source their products since I live near summit racing warehouse. Plus you know when you wife is *****ing she has to wake up at 3am to drive you to the carpool spot I just spent a little more get it done quicker. Even the local cummins dealership couldn't source parts within 10 days.

Back