Went 11.8@117

nwtdiesel

See you in AZ :)
Albuquerque Dragway

First Run, Street Trim, Fuel only, No Slicks, 305's on 22"s
DA=6,732ft. 69°F:

11.84@117mph

This was with the 753hp tune. MMLMM still hasn't turned it up or ran bottle. Came out of the hole hopping all over the place.

This was a good shake out run. found a few problems. Need to do some work to the front end, replace a IC Boot that tore at the clamp last night (which actually held up for 1 run lol) and get some slicks on it.

cool deal non the least. Hopefuly can get things dialed in for some more impressive numbers.

Heres the crappy Video (my buddy dialed at 11.9 and i dialed in at 11.3 thats why he left before me) Videos

Heres a pic from the dragstrip

Attachments

• My truck.jpg
    My truck.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 42
Nice run man truck sounded great!
Thank you!
nice!!:Cheer:
Thanks!
Very nice! How does the A6K spool up at 5200 ft ?
Actually, it spools real well. I cant tell much difference between lag from when i had the a5k on.

I was up at 12,000ft yesterday when i went over Red Mountain Pass. Mine is a true 800hp daily driven street truck. I drove it 400mi round trip yesterday to take care of some stuff and im driving it 1000mi to AZ and back next week.

Attachments

• IMG00275.jpg
    IMG00275.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 20
truck sounds good, u plannin on a different tire setup?? i plan on having an
800hp daily driver.....someday!!

truck sounds good, u plannin on a different tire setup?? i plan on having an
800hp daily driver.....someday!!

I like my tires. I need slicks for the track though. When i go for my "best time" attempt ill drop the t bars/tighten my Caltracs to help keep the front end down.

Your truck is kick butt! I can't wait for you to get the slicks and drag tune, high 10's?:rockwoot::woohoo:

Back