western hauler style truck bed

c0mmins4

Decided to do something wild and this is what has came out of it so far! It's a slow work in progress but i'm hopeing for something awesome in the end! What do yall think? Any opinions on tailights? and a headache rack?? Also on the tailgate where the bed rail hangs past... any ideas on how to correct that??:thankyou2::Cheer:

Attachments

• truck bed 1.jpg
    truck bed 1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
  • truck bed.jpg
    truck bed.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
  • truck bed 3.jpg
    truck bed 3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
  • truck bed 2.jpg
    truck bed 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
  • truck bed 4.jpg
    truck bed 4.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
awesome bed, your picture taking skills....not so much LOL

that would only look good on a truck if it was functional, like a welding rig or 5th wheel or something

I would just rework the metal a bit and make the lines match up back at the gate.

Gonna look nice hauling a stock trailer around!!

AND get some better PICS up! LOL

I'm not a photographer just a farm boy lol But it's gonna be used to pull my horse trailer, I have a 3 horse slant with full living quarters that was always a tight sqeeze with the normal bed. And the cattle trailer of my grandpa's has the adjustable hitch on it so it was never a problem. So it'll be fuctional!

Thanks, it's a slow work in progress. But trying to decide on what color paint and wher to put the tailights still. Can't decide if I want to french them into the tail gate or get a steel roll pan and put them into that.

I like it verymuch I was going to do something like it with a 75 ford bed.But I want to keep using my polished aluminum saddletank.

Dale

The lights in the roll pan is kinda what i've been leaning toward, But don't know if i want to do 6" oval or save up for some Vette LED's.

Back