What’s up. New here

Infantry87

What’s up guys. New here so just introducing myself. New to the world of fast diesels. Have a 2014 6.7 cclb srw- 67/67 taterbuilt, deleted and ctt tuning, 5” tbe, and stock suspension. Born and raised in Roanoke, Virginia. Served 8 years in an airborne infantry unit straight out of high school. Got out and learned how to pipe weld and been doing that since 2012- mostly compressor station work and shutdowns/outages with some nuclear work here and there. I’ve been looking at a lot of threads and honestly I’m here to learn because I’ve never really been mechanically or electronically inclined when it comes to diesels and this is my first one I’ve owned. I’ve been lurking around for a few days now reading a lot of threads. A lot of you guys have a huge amount of knowledge from what I’ve read on here from turbos/ar rates, fuel setups with different types of pistons (Isb, qsb, reentrant, non-reantrant) and even building long blocks from the ground up. I’m looking forward to seeing what this place is all about. Thanks in advance

Thank you for your service and welcome to CompD! :Cheer:

Welcome to the circus, err uh I mean the forum.

~Wes~

Im between strasburg va and wardensville wv. And thank you for your service :Cheer:
Ill the beer when we get together :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your service! Post a picture of your rig when you can. Welcome aboard!

Thank you for your service, welcome to the nut house, lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back