What a great guy!!

Megaslab
I have recently started working for jeff.....I started about 3 weeks ago and have learned a pretty good bit so far...Jeff is a very smart man when it comes to diesel trucks...it's a blast working with him ,phil,and rick....I've never had a job where i have fun at work and enjoy what i do.and look forward to going to work everday..But thanks alot jeff for givin me a chance at doing something i love so much..:rockwoot:

lucky bastage, Everyday I go to work I think of stuff I would rather do.

Today it was:

I would rather put toothpicks under my toenails and kick the wall.

lucky bastage, Everyday I go to work I think of stuff I would rather do.

Today it was:

I would rather put toothpicks under my toenails and kick the wall.

Dude thats bad...that would hurt like hell...:badidea:

Getting used to that diet of Domino's and Miller Lite yet ? LOL

Getting used to that diet of Domino's and Miller Lite yet ? LOL

Yea thats all they eat and drink...I love some pizza...But i hate beer i've tried and tried to drink it but it's just to nasty to me...

could someone there get back to me on some injectors?? I've been trying to get a hold of Jeff...I'm looking for some 12 valve injectors...

could someone there get back to me on some injectors?? I've been trying to get a hold of Jeff...I'm looking for some 12 valve injectors...

Call me tmrw. and I'll make sure Jeff either calls you or tell me exactly what ya want and I'll get back to you.....I'll be on duty all day tmrw. so if I don't answer, leave me a message and I'll call ya back as soon as I can...

David Elrod
404-791-6320

Back