What are the factory replacement engines?

smokie07

I'm about to start a build for next year and looking at a few different tractors.

Oliver-?

Allis chalmers-?

White-?

Massey ferguson-?

Also which one of these can run a p pump!

Cummins in an Oliver. Sometimes you can get a cummins to fly in an AC but IH is also a factory replacement for AC'stoo. Cummins in whites will work too. Masseys I'm not totally sure of.

Cummins in a Oliver is my favorite, but you won't find any official documents from the factory saying it's a replacement.

There were 2 models of White's that had a B series and a Oliver based rear end. All the rest of the Cummins powered White's had White or Massey rear ends. All the 8.3's had inline pump's, A's and P's, A few 5.9 powered tractors used A's and P's, most were rotary.

What's the clubs rules on engine & chassis combinations? Other rules and such that you have to deal with?

I would run with mid south pullers and they use ntpa rules so pretty much has to be manufactures replacement and stock frame

Also what is replacement for new holland and is there many parts available?

I would run with mid south pullers and they use ntpa rules so pretty much has to be manufactures replacement and stock frame

Might want to talk to guys in that club. One of my customers runs with them and is allowed to run a C series in a Oliver. Lots of grey areas, they let him do it.

You just missed out on the perfect cummins/ih combo.. My good buddy was selling a 706 with a CR cummins. He pulled the 11k/13k farm classes, usually 10mph and open. Ran really strong. But he sold the motor about a month ago...

You just missed out on the perfect cummins/ih combo.. My good buddy was selling a 706 with a CR cummins. He pulled the 11k/13k farm classes, usually 10mph and open. Ran really strong. But he sold the motor about a month ago...

Under what rule did that qualify ?

Back