What are you paying for Nitrous lately?

bgreen776

White Collar Fabricator
I'm looking at getting my own mother bottle, but its basically going to cost me about $8-9/lb if I use a whole 56 lb bottle in one year. I can buy it locally for about the same price, but I don't know how much longer I'll be able to do this.

My local Air Liquide will sell me the 56lbs of N20 for about 350, and the bottle rental is aprox 125 to 150 a year, or I can buy a bottle for roughly $350 then wait for it to get shipped out and re-filled every time it runs empty.

I'm curious what everyone is paying for Nitrous Oxide.

Find a used oxygen bottle and exchange for nitrous of the same size, should keep costs down, and most welding shops can order you in the nitrous.

I'm looking at getting my own mother bottle, but its basically going to cost me about $8-9/lb if I use a whole 56 lb bottle in one year. I can buy it locally for about the same price, but I don't know how much longer I'll be able to do this.

My local Air Liquide will sell me the 56lbs of N20 for about 350, and the bottle rental is aprox 125 to 150 a year, or I can buy a bottle for roughly $350 then wait for it to get shipped out and re-filled every time it runs empty.

I'm curious what everyone is paying for Nitrous Oxide.

I pay $60 a year rental on the bottle, and $119 a bottle for the 56 lbs bottle thru Air Gas but I use around 700 lbs a year

The crazy high prices is one of the big reasons I chose not to run it on my truck. (Kinda like paying almost $5.00 gallon for diesel, but I have to pay that...no choice.)

I called a few OWNERS of speedshops and asked about price per pound. Then asked if i get a deal if i use 120lbs in a season. He said yes. I now have a new friend.

Get with Air Gas or one of their dealers, and order a few bottles. I use a special bottle, its aluminum and holds 85 lbs of product. I use a dual valve head and use Nitrogen pressure to force the nitrous out in to the bottle

I carry two of these in the trailer

Back