What could it be?

02fuelhog

I pulled my 100hp jammers out last night and put the stock inj back in. When i started the truck it ran pretty rough for a few seconds and some what smoothed out. I thought it was prolly air in the system. Let the truck run for a few min and shut it down. It was a little slow starting back up but did crank. Let it run for a few more min. Shut it back down and fire it back up and it cranked fine this time [like normal].
The thing runs fine when i'm rolling but when i stop it has pretty good vibration, mainly felt though the shifter, clutch, throttle and brake pedals.

Where and what do i need to check? I will be putting new inj in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for any help, Stephen

When you put the stockers away for the time being were they kept in a box dust free or really clean area?

Yes, they were in a box wrapped up in a t-shirt. I'm thinking maybe air still trapped somewhere or just the big clutch causing the vibe.
It may have done it before i pulled the jammers out but wasen't this bad. It runs fine egt's are spot on builds boost fine and mpg's are fine.
The vibration isn't that bad it's just something that hasen't been that noticeable.
The stock inj have about 120k on them and maybe it's just that the pop pressure's aren't the same and prolly don't flow the same ,also have been out of the truck for about 8-10 months.

just loosen the injector lines one at a time for a few seconds each on line 1,3,and 4 while the truck is running. And if it still has a little vibration to it run it for a day or two and then do it again sometimes air gets trapped in the system and will cause this

I was planning on tring that today and i was also told to check connector tubes maybe i didn't push one back in all the way.

Thanks

Back