What do yall think?

Santa Gertrudis

6.4LTTFMF
Hey guys, turns out, the wheels that I want (KMC Diesels) are on backorder for the rest of my life. haha. BUT, I saw a truck today that was leveled on the stock larait 18s and some 35s, and it looked GOOD. AND, I have connections for some stock lariat 18s for a pretty good price. So, my idea is, get the 18s and some 35s, and level out the rig, then down the road if I want, I can get the KMCs. By selling my 20s, I will be pretty much be getting paid to get the Lariat 18s if that makes sense. haha. What do yall think. Just to make it easier to understand, I want this.

2.5 inch level and F350 blocks
Stock Lariat 18s
35x12.5R18 Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrains

What do yall think? (sorry if I confused the sh!+ out of ya)

I love the stock 20s that the fords bring. It's your call. Maybe you should just buy 35 for your stockers. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a dually so I could have the 20s.

Santa.

I went through the same deal on the dodge,,,,wanted KMC Diesels and they were on a 5 week back order--couldnt wait so I went with some MOTO Metal 951's on 315bfg's

I thought about those too, but I see em too much around here. Im just figuring that I can get those 18s, sell my 20s, and have a little bit of profit. Once I buy tires it will be gone, but still. Then, later, I can get those Diesels or whatever else. I want em in an 18 anyway.

Back