What EFI tunes have made 11 second passes on fuel only?

Bobo

I believe McRat:rockwoot: , Kennedy:rockwoot: , and I have the only ones. Any others I missed?

Does me having my laptop in a backpack when I made an 11 second run on my ZX9 count?

I can't tune to save my life... now that winter is here, I am too damn scared to try any new tunes...

Does moonshine use EFI?

Wonder if Tony has tuned anybody into the 11s? If not, then definatly next year.
Tony, if you read this, fill us in please.

Bobo said:
I believe McRat:rockwoot: , Kennedy:rockwoot: , and I have the only ones. Any others I missed?

I think you are the only one to do so with just a single Cp3 LLY right?

Pretty impressive. Have you been fooling around with any economy tunes?

Noreaster said:
Wonder if Tony has tuned anybody into the 11s? If not, then definatly next year.
Tony, if you read this, fill us in please.

Nahhhhh,

I don't have any in the 11's.......;) , at least not publicly.........:evil

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We'll see what developes this winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
11,s are impressive ! It seems most are either reg cabs or striped down extended cabs.......... At 7000 + lbs it will be tough to get 11,s on #2 . Not saying it cant be done, just tough !

I think 11's are going to be very common next year. If you are scared to cook, stay out of the kitchen! None of the 11 second trucks seemed to have any motor issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as weight goes, Farmboystoy ran a 12 flat at 117 mph in a full weight lifted crew cab with the tailgate off....on a 1.9 60 ft! IdahoRob has a crew cab, Tomac has a crew cab, BigD had a crew cab.....the list goes on for 11 second fuel only crew cabs.

I checked the list.....several other non EFI tunes are in the 11's on fuel...TTS(in a crew cab), PPE....and no motor issues either.

Well its not EFI live tuneing, it's TTS :) 11.64 @115 #2 only crewcab 7300 lbs race weight. 33" tires, daily driven truck.

Diesel Tech said:
Well its not EFI live tuneing, it's TTS :) 11.64 @115 #2 only crewcab 7300 lbs race weight. 33" tires, daily driven truck.

That is haulin at that weight! Will TTS, PPE, etc.. ever release custom tuning software?

steve has sent us custom tuning software a few times ,he even shows up with the software to do the work.... thats customer service that cant be beat

Back