What hp can i expect?

trades2much

trades2much
I am wondering about what hp I can expect with my setup and 1/4 mile times. 1998 12v, honed 370's, HX-40 42psi,191 dv's, #5 plate, BHAF, 2 stage water/meth, 4" exh, custom 48re trans everything but billet shafts, TCS 3 disc low stall, 35" toyos. thank's:st:

I am going to a custom intake (engine side) and also going to do the afc and rack travel mod, maybe going to grind the hell out of some plates to experiment with, any one have some templates for me to try. still need to tow and keep egt's low, any suggestions?:ft:

Im gonna guess 450hp at the rear wheels. Not having billet shafts will really hurt ya at the drag strip since you cant launch very hard or do locked shifts.

trades2much said:
I am going to a custom intake (engine side) and also going to do the afc and rack travel mod, maybe going to grind the hell out of some plates to experiment with, any one have some templates for me to try. still need to tow and keep egt's low, any suggestions?:ft:

Custom intake on the ENGINE SIDE? Which side is the engine on?:pop:

Its on the other side... had to make room for my home-built water/meth injection, you see i am using a solo plant sprayer and I have to mount the bottle so I can reach the hand pump easily...

Back