What wax do you use?

i like the liquid glass also, i use it on my 79 and she shines up real nice

show car bana wax is good goes on easy come right off leaves a nice shine

I prefer, Turtle Wax Color Indicator. I have a red truck so I use the Turtle Wax that is specifically made for only Red and Burgundy Vehicles. I like it

has anyone tried the blackfire midnight sun wax? looks like good stuff, but is it worth the $$$$. my truck is white, so i need all the help i can get bringing the shine to life.

meguires used to make some called step 1, and step 2 they may still sell it just not around here any more but it seemed to work the best that i found now i just use nana wax from show car

i just ordered klasse all-in-one cleaner/prep, high gloss sealent glaze, and some souveran paste wax... gonna try it out in 2 weeks after a good claybaring. i was able to read a book off the reflection from standard carnauba, and thats on a white truck! interested to see how this will be.

i just ordered klasse all-in-one cleaner/prep, high gloss sealent glaze, and some souveran paste wax... gonna try it out in 2 weeks after a good claybaring. i was able to read a book off the reflection from standard carnauba, and thats on a white truck! interested to see how this will be.

Pinnacle Souveran is awesome.. adds amazing depth and clarity. well worth the money.

heres are some pics I took after claying, after pinnacle paint lotion and then souveran.
DSCF2932.jpg

DSCF2933.jpg

Last edited:
I need to ask do you comb your hair in the reflection off the paint

Back