What will flow more in a twin setup?

No clue about cross drilling.

If you do a search under my name and fmw 62 dt466 etc. you should be able to turn up a link to the factory replacement turbo which is my secondary and is equipped with this housing.

Found the links, but none of them work anymore.
Even tried googling just the borg warner on 179077.....no luck.

It's supposed to be a 63/68/t4 that has a internal gate.:bang

Found the links, but none of them work anymore.
Even tried googling just the borg warner on 179077.....no luck.

It's supposed to be a 63/68/t4 that has a internal gate.:bang

Just call any bw dealer and order the part number. The reason the links dont work anymore because they are basically the same turbo with long outlet and$500 cheaper. Thats less money in their pocket.

Just call any bw dealer and order the part number. The reason the links dont work anymore because they are basically the same turbo with long outlet and$500 cheaper. Thats less money in their pocket.

I don't need the whole charger...just wanna try the gated turbine.

I have PMs out to a couple vendors here, and different sites, but no returns.

James Barder @ Barder Turbo Service got me what I want for a decent price in a couple days. Give him a shout and tell him what you want.

Cruising down the highway at 75mph with the T4 x .83 housing, I have 6-8psi drive pressure, and 6-8psi boost pressure.
About 2-3psi in the hot pipe, and 2-3psi boost out of the primary to the secondary.

With the T3 x .70 internally gated housing, gate disabled, I had 9-11psi drive pressure, and 9-11psi boost pressure.
With 10psi drive to the secondary, it had 5psi drive pressure in the hot pipe to the primary, and 5psi boost out of the primary to the secondary.

I can't believe how much differential is across the turbine of the T4. (10psi into it, 2-3psi out=7-8psi differential)
With the T3 x .70, it had 10psi into it, and 5psi out of it. (10-5=5psi differential)

With those numbers, it looks like the T3 flows more...

Back