What would be the first thing u would do to a stock 6.0??

Relax, Dodge guys are Dodge guys. They've got an engine and that's it, Dodge forgot to build the rest of the truck,so they are a little up tight about it. LOL

Hanging out at the shop and watching 6.0's coming in on the hook one after another taught me all I need to know about 6.0 performance, its expensive and unstable. Ford seems to have tossed reliability out the window a while ago. But that's just my opinion. That being said,The guys at poncis built a sick 500+HP 6.0 excursion that I would drive the hell out of:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

coolant filter, cs or cts, delete the egr.

tune is optional.

drive it like its stolen

Take it to the beach put it on a raft and float it out into the ocean, then shoot a flaming arrow. Give it a kings burial

The ford vs dodge stuff cracks me up, they are all crap IMO and most are driven by retards who don't know there bung hole from their elbow. Alas anything can be fast and reliable with $$

you guys are all assholes, i have an 03 with 150,000 miles on it, EGR delete, new oil cooler, Banks power PDA, MBRP turbo back 4 inch straight pipe, s&b stage 2 intake, 6 inch lift on 37s, and the only prob iv really had is a bad fuel pump, i dont car what you have, tites to tires you will allways be spending money, vehicles being number 1, always gonna be a money pit

Hahaha:poke:

Back