what you guys need.....

LOGANSTANFORTH

WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR
what do you guys need the most over there, i am a civilian contractor and im heading over to the sand box for my first tour with KBR, i know its hard to afford alot of stuff on a soldiers pay so i was wondering what you guys liked, wanted or needed, i dont know where i will be stationed at yet but im sure they all need about the same thing, i want to cover your ass any way i can cause your job is to cover mine when i leave base.........CD's, candy, snacks, anything that you guys really like over there........i dont care about the cost of the stuff, ill probably be spending over a $1,000 a month or more on stuff for you guys.........oh and anything special you guys need for missions, like lights, winches whatever on your humvee's and the government wont cover it, ILL MAKE SURE YOU GET THEM........i got enough hook ups in the offroad industry that i can get you what you want.........like i said, i cover the ass of the guys that cover mine......Logan.....

logan, hit me up when you get here. i drive linehaul all over this country. let me know where you are stationed and i will show you around. as far as supplies, charmin toilet paper would be an awesome start. haha.and KC lights are a make a huge impact. right now we gotta beg borrow and steal to get em. anyway. im stationed in tallil. its kinda southern iraq. maybe we will get a chane to meet up. take it easy man

Last edited:
if im on base, i will make sure the boys get what they need, expecially parts.....i got my connections and these companies will send boxes upon boxes to me cause they are always needing tax write off's.......plus it looks good to support the troops.....

Back