What's it worth

skyler1101

Local motor for sale in my area what's it worth?

This is the full ad below

this motor is a brand new never started p-pump 24v cummins that I had built to handle 1200hp!!!!I have the full build sheet, They specialize in cummins engines.Fire ringed head and blockBig valve conversionPorted and polishedZz custom intake with one spray bar,factory intake was milled offCarrillo rods rated for 2500hp $2995Whole engine was cryo treated*Engine was balanced to spin 5500 rpmThreaded freeze plugs In the head and block off plate on the backH-11 head studs and H11 main studs with girdle from haisley machineFluid dampenerHamilton valve springs and pushrodsStage 3 colt camAdjustable p-pump gearBillet aluminum front cover.084 mild steel lines

If it's legit, its definitely worth 3k. Just the rods and pump and intake are worth that much LOL

For $3,000 with a that work I'd be onto it. But I'd see if he'd let you pull the pan to check the bottom end out. But like Mike said, if the motor is junk for what ever reason, you could recoup you money.

That doesn't sound legit. Think there is a number missing from the price. Unless he is saying the rods were 2995

Last edited:
From the way I take it that 2995$ is saying the rods cost that much. Just my take on how it reads.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

If that motor with those mods is indeed being sold for $2995, it is a steal!

No no no sorry guys he was saying in the ad that was just price of rods what I'm saying is I want everyone o give a quote of what it's worth then ill say what he's asking

I would be curious why he is selling it without ever starting it.

Back