What's that? Oh just another new guy.

MattyMat

Well been around a while on "the forum which must not be named" and kept getting directed, it seems, to this side of the fence. Figured I'd say hello and try to start contributing some of my experiences since I've taken advantage of some of the knowledge here.

I enjoy learning about these trucks and their capabilities and look forward to gaining even more knowledge on them!

Welcome!

Some wisdom before the wolves get you: take "silencer ring MIA" out of the sig.

Welcome!

Some wisdom before the wolves get you: take "silencer ring MIA" out of the sig.

And if it wasn't of azzholes like you, us people on Tapatalk would have never known. LOL

Welcome newb! Take off the diapers and training pants to install your big boy shorts. A silencer ring is so 2005.

Sent via USPS 2 weeks ago

I think the silencer ring " MIA" thing is still accepted as a viable high HP upgrade over on CF not sure but pretty sure

Haha well thanks guys! I just copied and pasted it from cummins forum like ya said haven't changed it in a while. I'll get right on that though

And if it wasn't of azzholes like you, us people on Tapatalk would have never known. LOL

Welcome newb! Take off the diapers and training pants to install your big boy shorts. A silencer ring is so 2005.

Sent via USPS 2 weeks ago

:lolly: I take that as a compliment

Back