What's the best exhaust manifold??

Blue01Cummins

I am looking into getting a exhaust manifold.. which one is the best? I I want one that is t4 and preferably has a wastegate flange.. was looking into the steed speed or doing a 3 piece with a ed flange for the wastegate what is the best choice? I am doing a billet s366 Mach 6s and porting the head and fireringed water Meth and a edge comp

..apparrently the one that costs the most.

There's something to be said about one with an external wastegate pipe already welded into the manifold, though.

what ever one meets your needs and your budget the best, for many, that is steed, for many, stainless.

and for others, PDI, ATS, HTT, and even stockers.

It reminds me of buying a fountain drink from a fast food restaurant - the outside looks different on all of them, but they all do the same, and about as equally well.

I just don't want to buy something that's gonna crack on me a few months down the road I would just stick with the stock one I just need a wastegate flange I guess I could go with a ed t3 to t4 with a gate port...

I just don't want to buy something that's gonna crack on me a few months down the road I would just stick with the stock one I just need a wastegate flange I guess I could go with a ed t3 to t4 with a gate port...

Yes if you want it to crack, and yes if you want a poor flowing gate flange. Bad choice

Back