Wheel manufacturers

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
I was hoping to get a list together in one spot of all of the wheel builders for us 8 lug guys (haven't seen it on here yet). I figured it would make things a little easier while searching for new wheels for our rigs. Plus, I don't know em all, and I am having a HELL of a time finding a wheel I actually like. Truck comes back from paint soon, and I need some new wheels! So, add to the list.

BMF wheels: http://www.bmfwheels.com/

Eagle alloy: http://www.aewheel.com/wheels.cfm?id=472

RBP: http://www.rollingbigpower.com/wheels-1.html

Mickey Thompson: http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/wheels.php

KMC: http://www.kmcwheels.com/

Also, Does anyone know what wheels Duke1n (I think that was his SN) had on his white 4wd converted to 2wd?

Thanks fellas! Forgot about a few of those. Still haven't found any, but hopefully the thread will make researching a little easier for someone else.

Method Race Wheels
LRG Rims
Pro Comp
TSW Wheels
Raceline Wheels
Intro Wheels
MHT Wheels

Those are a few off the top of my head. Hope it helps in your search...

Method Race Wheels
LRG Rims
Pro Comp
TSW Wheels
Raceline Wheels
Intro Wheels
MHT Wheels

Those are a few off the top of my head. Hope it helps in your search...

Damn I love some of those Intro wheels.. If my truck were getting any other color then it is right now (tempted to call the painter and see if he bought the paint yet :lolly:), it would be a no brainer.. MHT has something decent enough to draw my attention away from the BMF wheel I had planned on going with. Still not quite what I would like (clean). But should hopefully still look decent. :thankyou2:

Damn I love some of those Intro wheels.. If my truck were getting any other color then it is right now (tempted to call the painter and see if he bought the paint yet :lolly:), it would be a no brainer.. MHT has something decent enough to draw my attention away from the BMF wheel I had planned on going with. Still not quite what I would like (clean). But should hopefully still look decent. :thankyou2:

Intro is a company that will build just about any wheel you want as far as width, offset and diameter as far as I know! They are not cheap, but they will build you a set of custom wheels for sure!

What truck is it? And what color are you going with it? Lifted or lowered?

Personally I like the race style or even full race wheels like the Method, Raceline, Centerline and/or KMC Enduro. I am running the KMC Enduro Beadlock wheels on my Chevy 2500 HD, but I am also setting it up for desert racing so the big and heavy wheel is not too much of an issue. BUT they are raw aluminum and the road treatments over the winter tore them up! I spent several hours cleaning (with scotchbrite and brake cleaner) and sandblasting two of them to get them looking good again. I think I will paint or powder coat them now to make the look good for a long time!

I am getting a little tired of the BMF wheels. Don't get me wrong, they are a great looking wheel, but it seems like I see them on A LOT of trucks now!!!

Last edited:
Very few here are gonna spend the money Billet Specialties, Intro, Boze or any of the other forged billet wheels. This is a cast wheel crowd. LOL

Last edited:
Very few here are gonna spend the money Billet Specialties, Intro, Boze or any of the other forged billet wheels. This is a cast wheel crowd. LOL

I agree with you there. But the vehicle is nothing without the right wheels as far as I'm concerned. It's worth the cost to get it right.

Chris, it's for my second Gen. Told the painter I wanted the Arctic white that comes on the new stingray. I was really close to going with the Lamborghini Monterey blue (wife still wants it). But if I got a scratch, rock chip, etc. It would be a lot more work to fix it. So I went the safe route. Going the other direction now for height. 305/50/20's and around 1-1.5" lower in the front. Level the rear to match the front.

I will have to see if billet specialties (always loved their wheels) or intro would be willing to powder coat...

Last edited:
Honestly, after looking at those wheels more and more. I'm not sure I could ask for them powder coated.. I'm going to get a hold of the painter tomorrow and talk about other colors. I'm going to get a hold of Intro and see if they'd be willing to make an 8 lug version of this design http://www.introwheels.com/shop/exposed-6/vista-ii-2/

Last edited:
I like their "Hauler" wheel in the 8 lug. I hope it's not like when I had my wheels made...they had to make one for destructive testing before they made my actual set. It added a lot of time to the wait. it was almost 3 months from order to delivery.

I like their "Hauler" wheel in the 8 lug. I hope it's not like when I had my wheels made...they had to make one for destructive testing before they made my actual set. It added a lot of time to the wait. it was almost 3 months from order to delivery.

Seeing as I'm just now starting to put all of the parts I've been collecting on my truck after it's been sitting for 4 years. I'm willing to wait a few months for the right wheels.. Layoffs that lasted 2 years after 3 recent kids put a damper on things for a while :lolly:. But it's definitely good info to know. The hauler may be an option as well. 8 lug design vs 6 lug completely changes the look. So who knows, my opinion may not be the same on the Vista II once I see it in a different configuration.

Seeing as I'm just now starting to put all of the parts I've been collecting on my truck after it's been sitting for 4 years. I'm willing to wait a few months for the right wheels.. Layoffs that lasted 2 years after 3 recent kids put a damper on things for a while :lolly:. But it's definitely good info to know. The hauler may be an option as well. 8 lug design vs 6 lug completely changes the look. So who knows, my opinion may not be the same on the Vista II once I see it in a different configuration.

Isn't that wheel matte on the flats in between the ribs? I would think that would be difficult to keep presentable between cleanings.

Monkey Fist Rage

MRW (marsh racing wheel).. I just ordered a set of there beadlock wheels.

Back