Where to get my pump benched in pa.

94adam89

Backwoods Dieselhead
I am looking for somewhere to possibly send my p pump and have it checked out and flowed. Just want to get the most out of it that I can. I live in south central pa. So im looking for somewhere within a few hours of here. Thanks guys

Doing what I like and not what I should!

I am sure that there are places closer, but my vote goes for DPE with Seth doing the work. He is a site sponsor, and I have never heard anything bad about the work he does.

Diesel Performance Engineering- Savannah, Mo
Fuel Injection and Turbocharger Ninjas
877-FOR-FUEL

Diesel Performance Engineering - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

X3 great guy very happy with the pump he did for the puller quick turn around also. I sent him a used put that my brother purchased on cf in unknown shape and the seller shipped it to dpe had seth check it over for us he could of told us it needed a bunch of work just to make more money but he didn't very honest person and that's hard to now of days ib the diesel world unfortunately

Thanks guys. I didnt know that antrim had a bench actually. I have spoken to philip before.

Im thinking I may call DPE sometime. Sounds like it would be my best route right now!

Sounds like everyone has their favorites. I really just want to get the pump checked out and know what it will flow. Im really thinking hard about selling it to save a few bucks up for a down payment on a house. Hate to sell it but if i do i want to make sure u know whats up with the pump.

And by selling it, i meant the truck. Not just the pump haha

Back