Which hydraulics

smokn3500

Running a kennys weighted triple disk. What hydraulic assembly is holding up. The hydraulics I had is like the factory unit that twist locks into the bracket on the fire wall and is plastic and breaks where it holds in the bracket. Is there a better option? Like a metal master cylinder?

Wilwood but I'm not sure how you would adapt a slave cylinder to it to work with the factory bellhousing. I just did all this when I went to the can and new clutch. Have you tried the south bend upgraded hydraulics. I've never had a issue out of any of ours. We have 4 in all the trucks. Also make sure the angle is where it needs to be and your pedal isn't running the master cylinder out of travel and pushing it through the fire wall.

Last edited:
South Bend is what I had. It's a straight shot no binding and plenty of travel. Glad I had a spare Saturday!

Running a kennys weighted triple disk. What hydraulic assembly is holding up. The hydraulics I had is like the factory unit that twist locks into the bracket on the fire wall and is plastic and breaks where it holds in the bracket. Is there a better option? Like a metal master cylinder?

Haisley offers a cnc master. Just call them and they can tell you what they offer. We broke sb master last weekend and hurt big time in points, my own fault for no spare.

Back