Who bends CPP lines?

At my shop we have a couple customers with p pumped 24v and they to cracked lines like nothing, so my boss took vp pump lines and heated and straightened them and then bent them where they needed to be bent at. Just a possibility as the trucks we did them to have not had a single failure in quite awhile.

when I do another swap this is what i'll be doing. I have no complaints out of my used lines. I did add a few more clamps.

Honestly thinking about throwing a 12v head on it this winter. I don't want to fight these lines all the time

Honestly thinking about throwing a 12v head on it this winter. I don't want to fight these lines all the time

A piston change is necessary. IIRC you can get some custom nozzles for using a centered bowl in a 12v.

I would do the center bowl angle injectors from my understanding they work with my current pistons.

I also rebent the VP lines. It's not a super clean look by any means, but it's been 3 years or so and I haven't had any problems as of yet.

I also rebent the VP lines. It's not a super clean look by any means, but it's been 3 years or so and I haven't had any problems as of yet.

I may try this too. As I've got a couple sets of vp lines to try. I don't really care how they look, as long as they work. The conversion lines I had on mine before weren't the prettiest at all, so some mangled bent up vp lines may end up looking a little better lol!

I've had my lines on for about 12k and already had an end crack. I need a #2 injection line and wondering who did them or they done in house? I use this truck over the road so I need one next day aired in the morning.

Just wondering if I should call CPP or just go through some one else because I've heard they are slow. Any input is appreciated
When did you contact my office and who did you talk to? I have a spare set of lines on stock for situations like this. I was not told that one of our lines were bad. I was out of town last week, but ive been here all week working.

For the record, our lines are not Scheid lines....

This guy bends lines.

Attachments

• bend.gif
    bend.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
When did you contact my office and who did you talk to? I have a spare set of lines on stock for situations like this. I was not told that one of our lines were bad. I was out of town last week, but ive been here all week working.

Honestly it was a lady she never said her name
I was told she left a message with the guy that bends the lines and get one next day aired out. I'm leaving for work on Sunday and needed ASAP. I needed up just getting schieds lines Next day air. Hope I have better these.

That's good to know. When I was fighting with my p-pump 24v I couldn't find any lines that weren't Scheid's.

Just an update. I have schied lines on the truck. CPP did email me and tell me they couldn't get one out till Monday which figured on a custom lone. Also got a call Monday about it but I can't use phone in the area I was in. Just making it clear I'm not bashing CPP.

I started out with a set of scheids .120 lines, bought the set with one line being cracked, traded them to a buddy who had a set of .093 lines he got from Columbus. After cracking two lines in ~2000 miles I decided I'll just rebend vp lines. Sold the .093 set and have cracked 4-5 lines in 30k sense. I always keep an extra set of lines behind my seat and just swap whatever one cracks on the side of the road. After several different methods of bending lines I've figured out what works best for me I'll pot a few photos up. I've also had better luck running no clamps as weird as it sounds

This is the best method I've found, I'll try to dig up some of my first sets I bent up that had more issues

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1436590079914.jpg
    FB_IMG_1436590079914.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1436590119880.jpg
    FB_IMG_1436590119880.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1434605088346.jpg
    FB_IMG_1434605088346.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1433444788387.jpg
    FB_IMG_1433444788387.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
I had more issues with these style lines, I wish I had better photos... the set of stainless lines I spent a good amount of time on they came out nicely, it was back when I thought clamps helped, at this point I don't spend much time on them knowing they're just gonna crack in a month or so.....

Attachments

• KIMG0012.jpg
    KIMG0012.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0086.jpg
    KIMG0086.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
  • KIMG0129.jpg
    KIMG0129.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1446225695904.jpg
    FB_IMG_1446225695904.jpg