Wide Open Triples Version 2.0

Do you ever use this tow missle or just polish the wheels lets see what 480 to the ground will do.:Cheer:

Haven't had a chance to get the truck on the dyno and really work it hard with a trailer in tow, so we don't know what overall effect intercooling between stages has had just yet. We do know that the truck seems to run stronger and definitely makes more boost.

We'll try and get some hard data on the set-up just as soon as things slow down at the shop.

Out of intrest what kind of IAT's are you seeing being that the inatke temp now is intercooled before going through the larger turbo. Or are you running a second intercooler to combat temps?

Out of intrest what kind of IAT's are you seeing being that the inatke temp now is intercooled before going through the larger turbo. Or are you running a second intercooler to combat temps?

There is not a second intercooler. At this point I can pull a good amount of weight up long pulls and easily keep it around 1200 at 80 mph. This is with the stock IC also.

No sorry you misunderstood, may be my fault, I meant what is the intake air temp (temp at the intake of the motor), not the egt's. Didn't know if you'd checked them or not but was just wondering since it's not intercooled from the second stage

No sorry you misunderstood, may be my fault, I meant what is the intake air temp (temp at the intake of the motor), not the egt's. Didn't know if you'd checked them or not but was just wondering since it's not intercooled from the second stage

We have not had time to check yet. I can tell you that egt's are very close to the same as the previous setup which was not intercooled inbetween stages.

Back