Wiring parts?

Ackerdiesel

Where are you guys purchasing the little oddball wiring parts you may need to keep your trucks accessory wiring clean? In particular distribution blocks/fuse panels, weather pack connectors, etc. anyone used wiringproducts.com or is there a vendor on here that I'm missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if there is a vendor here that sales that type of stuff is so buy from them for sure. I have used wiringproducts.com for that type of stuff worked well got the stuff fast. I absloutley hate when wires are just strung acrossed a engine bay and not hidden and loomed.

I have everything loomed. But I don't like having my fuses just zip tied up and etc. I wanna clean all of that up a little more. What about a relay panel?

I think they have them on that website I have used them before or I have also just gone down to radio shack and gotten stuff like that.

I have everything loomed. But I don't like having my fuses just zip tied up and etc. I wanna clean all of that up a little more. What about a relay panel?

Hella has nice sealed relay panels that'll hold 4 relays and will snap together to add as many as you want for like $40.

I went to the junk yard and picked up two fuse blocks out of a early 90's Grand Prix. They hold 9 mini fuses, 4 maxi fuses, 3 40A relays and 2 20A relays. Picked up tow of them for just under $10 with 2 feet of the factory harness. A little rewiring is all that's needed.

terminal supply has a decent selection of connectors. Deutsch, weatherpack, metri-pak, etc...

Back