World's Quickest 2008 6.4L Power Stroke

We (David) got the Ford weighed today, and it came in at a not-drag racing friendly 8080lbs with a full tank and no driver. That means that on race night with me in it we were at about 8200lbs, since we were a little under 3/4 full then. BTW I am the new associate editor at Diesel Power Mag which is how come I have this info. Glad to be working with David, he is a quality guy, and knows his stuff!

Jason

Nice to see you here Jason. What about the Dyno?? Keep us informed...

Welcome to both of you! great to have the Diesel Power Magazine folks here on Competition Diesel.

You can watch the video of the dyno on DieselPower magazines website. 274 hp and 640 torque.

Does n e one know when i can get my hands on the new 6.4 pistons for my truck? time to merge the 6.0 and 6.4!

Nice vid, Thanks

Isn't the factory torque rating 650? That one put 640 to the ground :evil

I bet it was supposed to say 274 and 530. I can't hardly believe it made 630rwtq. And yes they are set up @ 650fwtq.

im curious... if they make o2 simulators for gas engine vehicles.... maybe theres a possibility some simulators can be configured for our trucks for those who choose to change the exhaust all together... just an idea.

Back