Would you?

BK1977

I have an 03 cclb F250 xlt 4x4 with the 6.0 powerstroke that I've owned for 2 years. In that time ive had studs, egr delete, full 4" exhaust, sct tuner, 4" lift and 35" Toyo's. I bought it with 90,000 miles and it currently has 130,000. Any way a buddy of mine wants to sell his truck for something smaller as he never tows or hauls anything. His is an 04.5 dodge 2500 cclb 4x4 ctd and 6 speed manual fully loaded Laramie edition. With 95,000 miles. He'd sell it to me for 22k. What do you all think?

I think he's a little high on his price. Besides gaining a Cummins you don't gain much else. Also you here alot of complaints on the interior of the Dodges. jmo

depends on if your a motor tranny kind of guy or a interior/body kind of guy..... if it were me and i had the cash and time i would buy his and put the drive train in your turck, then put your drivetrain in his and sell it, some dumbass out there would bu it just on the fact that it is a one of a kind dodge with a ford drivtrain for novelty reasons.\

I'd keep the ford.

If you were moving to a one ton or a dually maybe, if the price was right, and it isn't.

I thought this was going to be something else.

Anyhoo 22k is a bit high but fair if its in really good condition. IMO

Keep the ford. You've already done everything to it to make it reliable. The truck as a whole is just built better imo. This is not a crack at the dodge guys by any means but I've owned one and the little details fell apart on mine. Door hinges, dash board cracks, paint issues etc. However.....a cummins will run for freakin ever.

Back