WTB 12v cam gear

dieselracer07

Looking for a factory camshaft gear for 12 valve. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Sent from my paperweight

I misunderstood you on the phone this morning I thought you said pump gear. I just sent Jesse everything I had on hand for OEM cam gears though. Ill keep looking and if something pops up its yours.

I misunderstood you on the phone this morning I thought you said pump gear. I just sent Jesse everything I had on hand for OEM cam gears though. Ill keep looking and if something pops up its yours.

No problem lol. I appreciate it man. I was a little too quick welding this gear on and then changed my mind on which cam to use haha.

Sent from my paperweight

I know you said welded on the phone too and I thought to myself damn Id never weld a pump gear on. Too many irons in the fire all at once today!

I know you said welded on the phone too and I thought to myself damn Id never weld a pump gear on. Too many irons in the fire all at once today!

Haha. I've done some dumb stuff before but I don't think I'd chance welding the pump gear on lol.

I have one

I may have found one locally. If it falls thru, what would you take for yours shipped to 31790?

Sent from my paperweight

Swung by Darren's shop and he had one. Thanks anyhow fellas.

Sent from my paperweight

Back