WTT: My Rebuilt NV4500 & SBC Street DD for your Built 47RH/E auto swap parts

Got Smoke?

I had a deal worked out with a forum member here, due to circumstances beyond his control he had to bow out. No hard feelings there but a trip to the local drag strip this past weekend now has me wanting to get an auto in my truck again.

What I have:

NV4500 with a 98+ top cover (shorter shift throw) around 10,000 miles on it rebuilt with a complete over haul kit and a new SBC 1 & 3/8" input shaft. New 5th gear and nut with set screws. All work was done by Richie Hendrix of Hendrix Diesel in Scottsville, KY. Filled with Amsoil NV4500 approved oil after rebuild.

South Bend 3250 12 ceramic button street dual disc and South Bend upgraded clutch hydraulics. This is not a quiet version clutch it does rattle when the clutch is depressed.

Heavy Duty NP241 transfer case that was opened and inspected at the same time as the NV4500. Determined all it needed was some small misc parts, parts were installed and reassembled. Filled with Amsoil ATF after reassembly.

What I'm looking for:

47RE/RH that is capable of handling the same amount of power as my setup (750ish HP) meaning it needs:

Triple Disc Converter
Billet Input shaft
Billet internals anchor/strut/servo's/accumulator/apply lever
Upgraded VB by a reputable transmission shop
Upgraded Flex Plate

Ideally I would like to find someone with a identical truck to mine (club cab long bed) and just swap all the factory stuff around (column, cooler, linkages).

So if you interested and decently close to Middle TN let me know.
Thanks!

I have what you are looking for text me if interested in talking because we are kinda far apart 717-729-6274 i am from pa/md border

My truck is a 99 qclb and my auto is built. I have stock drive shafts and all as long as your's is dhd because that is what mine is. If you have Facebook i can let you see some video's of it running but my truck is 100% in piece's redoing everything for next pulling season

Back