Yes another twins geesh

OrangeNV

BISH please
ok 62/74------12 or 14

over a 475
the wastegate is off the manifold piped into the primary

5x.016 injectors

which exhaust housing for secondary 12 or 14?

i dont want to choke it out on the top end but i dont want to smoke it out ont he bottom

opinions?

its only a 38mm gate, that will bypass enough to keep drive pressure down?

along these same lines, does anybody know the size of the second oil port on the filter head? i have a 4an oil line and the second oil port looks a bit smaller than the stock turbo line? is it a 12mm x 1.5 just like the one in the top of the turbo?

i gotta double check it again, but thats what it measured out to......regardless its what i have to work with for now and i really want some opinions on the 12 or 14 exhaust housing.

I have a 62/71/12 over a s400 with a 74mm wheel and I like how it spools not much slower than stock. Drive pressure is 1-1 till about 70psi. I would like to have 5x16

to hijack my own thread, does anybody know what thread size the two holes are on top of the oil filter housing? the spare is 1/8" npt, is the other threaded hole that the stock line comes out of 1/8" as well? i need an adapter fitting to hook my oil feed lines to.

its a metric oring fitting. not sure on size, but it's the same as the fitting that screws into the stock turbo.

Not sure I know mine is 1/2" npt but that is because I stripped it out.

image.php

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER

The factory oil feed line has metric 12 X 1.5 threads. The unused / auxillary oil feed port is 1/8 NPT.

The factory oil feed line has metric 12 X 1.5 threads. The unused / auxillary oil feed port is 1/8 NPT.

i believe you are correct, that is for the two actual ports in the oil head. that factory fitting that goes into the metric hole with the o ring seal has a female thread in it that is 5/8 inverted flare, thats whats on the end of the oil line.

ill post pics once i get it on and point to the pieces. im sure im not the only one who has tried to track down fittings, im still looking for an 1/8" tee with two male ends and a female end to tap my oil gauge off of

I have a 62/71/12 over a s400 with a 74mm wheel and I like how it spools not much slower than stock. Drive pressure is 1-1 till about 70psi. I would like to have 5x16

External wastegate I'm guessing?

what kind of power did you put down? was the smoke controlable?

Back