You Tube Vid

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Thought I'd share some of the wonderful comments I got on this you tube vid I uploaded way back in the day. The Interweb has some really smart people on it.

This is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0LJMQm_cg

And here are my favorite comments:

JETBUTCH (9 months ago)
That is so sweet I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY HANDS ON YOUR SUPER CHARGED DIESEL

There's a moderate chance that dude may be the gay. :homo:

kevvvvvv (3 months ago)
it would be faster if youd learn to shift

EmoSolstice (1 month ago)
Damnit man! I have a lot to say... I don't like the swept off stacks, your truck sounds SICK like EW sick and there wasn't enough black diesel smoke involved... the SVT Lightning is cooler anyway. And that's coming from a HUGE Power Stroke person... tear tear so sad. Fix your truck lol

I LOVE THE INTERWEB!!! :D

I tried to post a comment, I'm not sure if it worked.

In all honesty, you do need a bigger super charger, your truck does sound like crap, Lightnings are cooler and you should learn how to shift a little quicker.

LOL

How long ago was that? Small tires? Wheelhop?

The track in Gulfport was the first track I ever made a pass on. I lived in Bay St. Louis/Waveland around 17 years ago and I'd go with some guys from class. My daily driver at the time was my '67 Camaro and the second time to the track it went 13.60 @ 103, it was the quickest car at school! LoL Wednesday nights were student night and if you cut a .500 light they'd give you a pizza. The pizzas always eluded me, but I did cut a .501. Ah, what I would give to be 16 again....

Great video, even nicer truck.

You better watch out for the guy with "Everything from Banks" lmao. I love it when someone says that.

Outlaw1 said:
How long ago was that? Small tires? Wheelhop?

That was probably about a year to a year and a half ago. It's been "tuned in" since then.:evil

Patrick@DPP said:
Great video, even nicer truck.

You better watch out for the guy with "Everything from Banks" lmao. I love it when someone says that.

...and it was about the most intelligent comment on there.:D

Back