ZF6 swap into a DMAX

SPEAKSUP

Alright after not How hard would it be to swap in a ZF6 what all will be needed for the swap other then the tranny and clutch pedal. Cause can find ZF6 from powerstrokes or maybe a NV4500 etc.

I want a Hand Shaker and all the CCLB are bought up. Only thing I have seen is Regular Cab ZF6's for sale. So what am I looking at?

that thing is very nice, but yeah, he's definitely high on the price... you just gotta weigh what you're time/headache is worth on the swap :eek: Figure that truck is low 20's w/ an automatic... you'll probably have a fair amount of coin in the conversion with all the odds/ends. gotta factor in the hassle of DOING the conversion and the hassle of trying to get money out of the stuff you pull out of it, etc.

offer him $24 and tell him to keep those screens! LOL

Yeah those really work up the price on that truck would come in useful for Audrey though.. She can annoy me with spongebob in the truck now LOL.

I keep finding stupid regular cabs. I would even do a dually don't care about the miles just as long as it runs.

Pretty simple 4x4 CC zf6 don't really care about the bed or color cause I plan on this being my truck I keep forever.

Back