00' Dodge 2500 915 pump 24v 5spd qclb

mokerz

Motivated
Selling my 00' 915 P-pumped 24v, 5spd, qclb, 4x4. Do not need to sell. Price is way over blue book. Willing to negotiate, ton's of wiggle room, open to offers, trades, etc. The thing runs great, pulls like a champ and doesn't look bad for a 15yr old truck, never let me down... after the p-pump conversion that is... Link to the craigslist add below. Feel free to call or text. Be patient, I am not glued to my phone or computer. It may take a day to respond. I am here, title is free and clear and in my hand, truck is a legit 450/900+ with minimal smoke.
here is the link to the Craigslist add.

http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/4892114696.html

I am very busy, give me a day to respond. feel free to text or pm. 717-585-2975.

16,000 obo. willing to negotiate. willing to consider partial trades also. interested in an enclosed trailer, tool boxes, tools, first gen dodges, third gen parts, four wheelers, firearms, etc.

ss o-rings, studs, rocker studs, ats 3 piece t3, pricol 60# boost and 1600* pyro, nv4500 with updated mainshaft, cast iron tail shaft, big input shaft, south bend twin disk recently replaced, np241dhd, posi dana 80, dana 60 up front with moog ball joints, rear driveshaft has newer u-joints a new carrier, new slip joint and recently balanced, rear brakes and e-brake cables are new, 950cca batteries, newer radiator, a/c works, heated power tow mirrors, helix 2 cam, 110# valve springs, aftermarket push rods, steering stabilizer, he351cw, hx40 downpipe, 5" exhaust from the downpipe back, upgraded clutch hydraulics, upgraded afc springs, 4k governor springs, 913 P-7100, 275rv injectors, new intake heater, shied intake spacer, leveling kit, remote mount cat 3micron fuel filter,haisely machine fuel injection lines, tinted windows front doors included, 12v lift pump (ran off the cam for reliability, you dont need batteries to start this thing, just a push or an incline) It's the white truck in my Avatar next to my green 97'. its a little older now, its got a few dings and a dent in the bed, some rust over the bed wheel wells, and a tiny bit on the driver door and passenger door, frame is good, cab, front fenders, rear doors, rockers etc are all rust free. built for reliability and towing power. Always starts. It was -3 this morning and she fired up and got me where i needed to go. don't get me wrong, she complained a little and smoked a bit, but what do you expect from a p-pumped monster with the timing bumped up a bit?

willing to trade and deal. I'm tired of having it all nice and shiny sitting in my driveway. Been driving her and getting her dirty. Some $$ and a trade, or a straight trade for a 1st gen. I am selling this to fund my next rifle build or partially fund and get a new toy.

been toying with the idea of keeping it and making a puller out of it also... it just i thought it was to nice to destroy like that...

Back