01 24 valve engine

Steven Crouse

Pirate Diesel
I got a 01 24valve engine for sale it has 120K on it it runs great and its not a 53 block 1,800 OBO :Cheer:

Does it come with everyhting????

Where are you located???

If it comes with turbo pump and all other parts I will give 1500 for it let me know.
Any engine mods on it. Can I get some pics of it.

Just want to make sure everything comes with this motor.
Can I get some pics of it as well.

Yeah its all these the only than is cant remember if the turbos on it or no but what's your email and all get u some pictures of it . It's a good motor

I am very interested in the motor. I can have 1600 cash and if all goes right could be down there tomorrow. My e-mail is tkosanic@ymail.com if i could get a few pics. You said the motor is good but I just have to ask has it ever been run out of fuel. I know how picky these vp pumps are. Thanks for your time.

I also forgot I didn't see a phone number so I figured I would leave you mine if you wouldn't mind giving me a shout. 616 848 9768 if I don't answer that 616 638 7841. My name is Tom. Thanks

I know it was a good running truck I got the truck crashed for the motor and parts it will be tomorrow befor I can't get any pictures of it if your interested in it just give me a call and I can tell u more about it