Edge juice pillar mount-30.00
VP pump gear-50.00
Apps out of 01 6spd-100.00---worked great when taken off, 110k
VP gear case-50.00
Front tin timing cover-30.00
Iron Cross stainless nerf bars for 24v reg cab-125.00
Stock non towing power mirrors-50.00
Stock 2001 alloy wheels, all lugs and center caps-150.00

All prices are without shipping. Offers are welcome but nothing rediculously low please. Also if i can get a buyer for my traction bars off my truck i will sell them, looking to make a new set. They are made out of 2" pipe 1/4" think with tractor link 3/4" joints. Will come with mounting brackets and hardware. Around 75-80" long i think have to double check. Looking for 300.00 out of them.

your truck is a reg cab long bed so those traction bars should fit my ext cab short bed correct? where are you located? and can you post some pics of the bars and mounts and everything. Appreciate it.

They will work just fine on your ex cab SB. Located in SW wisconsin. I would just make you some mounts for your truck since mine are welded on to my frame and rear end. but heres a few pics.

moretruck003.jpg

moretruck004.jpg

moretruck005.jpg

good deal thanks for the pics, i'm guessing shipping on those things would be pretty killer to kentucky?

is any of the clear coat bubbling? i have 2 wheels that are. i dont need all 4 but thats the only way ull sell im sure.

They are all in good shape none of them are bubbling and yes like to sell as a set.

Sorry for not getting back with you earlier in the day, but yea pics would be appreciated

still got the traction bars? If you do could you figure out exactly how long they are from mount to mount. I got a short bed ex cab but they will be darn close to my long arm brackets. Just want to make sure they would work. I could pick them up to. thanks

Back