'01 Chevy body parts available...

Chris Tobin

Hey guys,

I will be installing new front end parts and a bed on my '01 Chevy 2500 HD ECLB project truck so I will be selling the take off's.

PM me if interested in any of the following:

Long Bed complete and in decent shape
Front and Rear factory bumpers
Front Fenders
Hood
Grille and all front lights

None of the parts are in perfect condition as the truck had 353,000 miles on it when I bought it, but the parts are in pretty good shape considering the mileage. They would be good for any work truck or project truck. I will be going with FiberWerx off-road fiberglass front end and bedsides (short-bed) so I don't have a need for these parts.

Local pickup preferred.

Last edited:
How much for drivers side fender?

Make me an offer... I am in the Chattanooga, TN area. Will you be able to come pick it up, or will it need to be shipped? I hope to be pulling the fenders off in the next couple weeks...

Take care,
CT

Chattanooga is in eastern part of TN??

I may have contacts to folks that hotshot and might be able to deliver for me...

Would you take $50 for it?

Chattanooga is in eastern part of TN??

I may have contacts to folks that hotshot and might be able to deliver for me...

Would you take $50 for it?

Yup, Chatt is in the SE part of the state. We are between and south of Nashville and Knoxville...

I'll think about it and let you know after I get it pulled off, I'll talk to my body guy, but seems reasonable...

CT

how much for the front bumper

Make me an offer... Good timing though 'cause I was gonna cut it up Monday, if you are serious let me know asap and I can pull it off rather than cut it for tire clearance.

How much for all the front lights shipped to 17240?

Make me an offer... Shipping will be actual plus $30 for packaging and handling... I won't be able to let them go until I do the conversion though...

A packing/handling fee? WTF?

Come on, you have a problem with me boxing and wrapping the parts carefully then driving down to the UPS Store or FedEx Store and dropping them off for you?!?!?!?! If you want the parts you can buy them and pick them up without a packing fee... If you want me to pack and ship them pay for it... If you don't want to buy them thats fine too... I'm not trying to get rich off selling these parts but I'm not gonna loose money either...

Take care,
CT

Front Bumper is sold and gone... reformed ricer bought it... Hope it works out for you buddy! Take care!

Rest of the parts are still available...

i just bought a truck identical to that one monday.how much for the grill and all the front lights?