01 Cummins 4x4 3/4 ton

Red Sleeper

Well im selling my daily driver finally. I hate to but I need more room for the future... Family, kids, etc... I bought the truck back in 06 from the second owner with 161k on it. I had the chance to talk to the first owner and ask any questions bout it I wanted to. Had a folder with service receipts and other stuff. Truck now has 214,100 miles on it. Motor is untouched besides whats in my sig. I went through the front end back in 08, new hub bearing units, u-joints, seals, etc. Oil changes every 5k and I have a folder of most all receipts of everything I have bought for the truck. Im asking $13,500 so I have room to work cause I know im gonna get chewed down.

Only thing is the headlights are coming off and so are the bed rails. If you want more pics let me know, I'll pm them to you with more details bout the truck..

Thanks, Nick

As avi says Pearland (south of Houston)

Yes, stock trans. Fluid changed religiously on it.

Bump-Update

Here is my 01 Cummins I bought when I was 16, im 20 now. It has 218,000 miles on it and I still drive it everyday. Orig 47RE automatic, has a FASS 150gph lift pump, vanaken pump controller, 4'' custom exhaust. I completely went through the front end and it drives perfectly straight down the road. All parts are top of the line, MOOG, Timkin, etc.. Motor does not leak a drop of oil. I have records of oil changes, when I greased the joints, etc. I have records to back up everything I have done to the truck.

If interested please shoot me a PM that way I will see it first thing when I log in.

Im asking $12,500 neg

No the thermostat is not hung open, I just have a short easy drive to wrok so most mournings it never opens.

Thanks, Nick

Depends what you got. More than likely, as picky as I am its not what I want. Give me a try..

Wow, I can't beleive you still have this! I wish I was ready to buy a tow rig, heres a bump for you man!!

$10,500 to someone who actually knew what they were looking at and appreciated what had been done and how good it was taken care of. Going to a great owner!

Though it was tough to see it go :(

Last edited:
$10,500 to someone who actually knew what they were looking at and appreciated what had been done and how good it was taken care of. Going to a great owner!

Though it was tough to see it go :(

Congrats! I'm glad you sold it, I was starting to think of a way to come up with some money!

They were 285/75/R16. Don't know if this helps but the rear of the truck is lowered about 1'' to level it out.

Back