01 Cummins into a 94 Chev!

BigDctd

Fuel her till she Blow!!
Ok heres the spill i have a 94 chev 2500 that i have a solid axle on 11 inch springs and a 3" body lift! and i have a full truck 01 cummins im seriously thinking about swapping the motor and elect into the chev! i know i can make the motor fit! what scares me is the electronic side of the swap! anyone done a vp swap into an older chev? any pointers? places to get info? of is this stupid? i just like the idea cuz its a good motor that i already have! thank you!!

the pain will be swaping the ecm and stuff you might be able to add sensor to plug into the gm harness to keep your instrument cluster. it will be time consuming but if you have the down time and patients it is well worth the swap.:rockwoot:

autoworldmt.com has done tons of them and they got all the motormounts and bracketry to make it work. thats where i got all my stuff from.

Joe

I sent Autoworlds back and will never buy from them again ,messed up the order and the welds looked bad and those rubber mounts .

I just bought mounts from TDC = Tennessee Diesel Conversions ,we talked about what I needed and wasn't trying to sale somthing I didn't need .The mounts use the factory GM isolators which keeps cost down and look great .